Thank you for your interest in working at Jordanhill School.
Jordanhill is renowned not just for its academic excellence, but for its thriving programmes in sport, outdoor education, music, art and drama.
Our success is founded on placing our pupils and staff at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to helping every child achieve to the very best of their abilities.
We expect much of those who work here and we offer much in return – a wonderful environment, excellent resources and a commitment to your continuing personal development. To find out more please read the School Profile.
Application forms can be downloaded below. These and further details may be obtained from:
HR Department, Jordanhill School, 45 Chamberlain Road, GLASGOW, G13 1SP
Teacher of Primary
- Full Time, Temporary, Maternity Cover
- Closing Date Sun 15th August 2021
- Job Description
- My Job Scotland Advert
Please forward Applications & Report on Applicant forms to Pauline Cameron, HR Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to join our list of registered supply teachers are always welcome. Please contact us for details.
Please forward application forms to Pauline Cameron, HR Officer, email@example.com
- Temporary/relief up to 20 hours
- Various shifts to include evenings Monday – Friday and occasional daytime Saturdays
- Job Description and person specification
- Please contact Mr Hamilton, Facilities Manager at the school for more information
- Temporary, various hours