S3 Assessment of Progress
The S3 assessments will run from Monday 10th through to Friday 14th May 2021. There will be no assessments for music, art & design or design and manufacture during this week.
S3 pupils will sit assessments in the following subjects:
- Business Management
- Graphic Communication
Please note the following details for the S3 assessments:
- During the assessment diet, pupils are excused from normal classes and tutor time so should only attend school when sitting assessements.
- You are expected to arrive at least 5 minutes before each paper and the rooms will be open 15 minutes before your assessment begins to avoid crowding outside.
- Seating plans will be published on Teams and it is important that all pupils proceed to their seat in a calm and orderly manner.
- Pupils should bring appropriate resources to each assessment (pens, pencils, ruler, calculator etc.)
- It is expected that pupil conduct will be exemplary.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the assessment hall or room (leave them at home or in lockers).
- If a pupil is going to be absent, please inform the Reception by 8.45 a.m. on the day of the absence. Arrangements may then be made for the missed assessments to be taken at a later date.
Please note that the S3 virtual parents’ evening will be on Wednesday 26th May where you will have the opportunity to discuss progress with class teachers. S3 reports will be issued prior to the virtual parents’ evening.