The S3 examinations will run from Monday 20th through to Monday 27th April 2020. Please note that there will not be an examination for music during this diet.
S3 pupil will sit exams will be in the following subjects:
- Business Management
- Art & Design
- Graphic Communication
- Design & Manufacture
Please note the following details for the S3 exams:
- During the exam diet, pupils are excused from normal classes and tutor time so should only attend school when sitting examinations. Pupils should report to school 10 minutes before the start of the first examination each day and assemble outside their allocated room.
- Seating plans will be published outside the Hall for each exam and it is important that all pupils proceed to their seat in a calm and orderly manner.
- Pupils should bring appropriate resources to each exam (pens, pencils, ruler, calculator etc.)
- It is expected that pupil conduct will be exemplary.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the examination hall or room (leave them at home or in lockers).
- Pupils can use the Refectory for rest periods between examinations.
- If a pupil is going to be absent, please inform the Reception by 8.45 a.m. on the day of the absence. Arrangements may then be made for the missed examinations to be taken at a later date.
Please note that the S3 parents’ evening will be on Thursday 14th May where you will have the opportunity to discuss progress with class teachers. S3 reports will be issued prior to the parents’ evening.