The school has a rigorous set of planning and quality assurance procedures. The Board discusses and approves the Outline School Improvement Plan in January, the updated Final SIP in May and the evaluation thereof in November each year.
Delivering for You (Dec 2016) provides an overview of our key priorities in the previous plan together with a summary of what we did to deliver on these.
School Improvement Plan Overview 2017 provides insight into our high level priorities and targets.
The Annual Report comprises the Financial Report for the year ended 31 March and the Standards and Quality Report which reviews the performance of the school.
The internal planning cycle is complemented by a series of external benchmarking exercises. The findings of all such exercises are published. Further information on the most recent can be found by clicking on the links below
- Scheme of Professional Update validation 2014
- School inspection by HMIe 2013
- Primary Parent Surveys 2015, 2011, 2009, 2006, 2003
- Secondary Parent Surveys 2016, 2012, 2009, 2007, 2004, 2002
- Rights Respecting School (2016)
- Eco School 2009, 2011, 2014, 2017
- Gold Sports Award 2016
- ICT Mark 2007, 2011, 2015 ; 360 Degree Safe 2014
- Investors in People 2003, 2005, 2007, 2011, 2014
Further data about the school can be viewed on the Parentzone Scotland web site.