Information about clubs and activities running in Jordanhill School can be viewed here.
By getting involved in extracurricular activities you will enhance your school and life experience in several ways:
- Learn new skills
- Make new friendships
- Strengthen existing friendships
- Enriched experience, skills and personal qualities
- Group work, interpersonal, communication, team building, empathy, etc.
- Engaging with and enhancing the school community
- Help you flourish into a well-rounded and interesting individual
- Help you manage your time
- Inspire you to learn more, study or gain employment in a field you are genuinely interested in
- Gain the opportunity to learn more about yourself i.e., find things you are good at and enjoy
- Gain experience and skills that will help you stand out from the crowd with college, university and job applications
- Have fun!