Thank you for your interest in working at Jordanhill School.
Jordanhill is renowned not just for its academic excellence, but for its thriving programmes in sport, outdoor education, music, art and drama.
Our success is founded on placing our pupils and staff at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to helping every child achieve to the very best of their abilities.
We expect much of those who work here and we offer much in return – a wonderful environment, excellent resources and a commitment to your continuing personal development. To find out more please read the School Profile.
Application forms can be downloaded below. These and further details may be obtained from:
HR Department, Jordanhill School, 45 Chamberlain Road, GLASGOW, G13 1SP
- 30 to 35 hours (negotiable)
- 8.30/9am – 3.30/4pm Monday to Friday (negotiable)
- Term-time or 52 weeks (negotiable)
- SCP 29 – £12.42 per hour
- Full Time Equivalent £22,604 (35 hours, 52 weeks) or Term-Time Full Equivalent £19,366 (35 hours, term-time)
- Closing Date – Wednesday 13th September 2023
- My Job Scotland Advert
- Person Specification
- Permanent, Part Time
- 20 hours 4pm-8pm Monday to Friday
- May have to work the occasional Saturday
- £11,336 per annum (£10.90 per hour)
- Job Description and Person Specification
- MyJobScotland Advert
Please send application forms to Pauline Cameron, HR Officer by email to email@example.com