- We close for the Easter break on Thursday 1 April at 12 noon and will re-open on Monday 19 April.
- We will re-open on week 1 of the timetable with a full return to school for all Primary and Secondary pupils. Secondary pupils should check whether they have a 9am or 9.55am start.
- As per the arrangements we had prior to Christmas, PE kit should be worn on the days that pupils have PE.
Lateral Flow Testing Device Kits (LFD) and Face coverings
- All secondary pupils must wear a face covering in classes and in school buildings, unless exempt.
- S1-3 pupils: a letter has been sent to all S1-3 parent / carers regarding the collection of LFDs when pupils are in school this week and next.
- S4-6 pupils: any S4-6 pupils requiring more LFD tests before the Easter holiday should phone the south office on 0141 576 2518 to arrange a collection time.
Please note that LFD tests are voluntary and should be completed every 3-4 days but not during the Easter holidays. S4-6 pupils will therefore only require enough LFDs to complete this term plus one for use on the morning of Monday 19th April. We will arrange for more LFDs to be distributed when school re-opens fully after the Easter holidays.
We are delighted that we can resume an extra-curricular sports programme after the Easter break. Mr McCall, Head of PE, will write to parents detailing arrangements for our extra-curricular sporting activities. The Sports Blog will be used to communicate important sporting updates too.