The PTA Christmas Fayre takes place on Saturday 2nd December!
Please help us to make it a success! Here’s how you can help:
- Tombola: we need donations of bottles, toiletries, confectionery, unwanted gifts etc.
- Toy stall: do you have any toys, games (in good condition please) or DVDs that you no longer use? (A great opportunity to de-clutter). We are unable to accept soft toys for re-sale.
- Home baking: always a winner but we need your baking to make it work.
Donations can be handed in from now until Friday 1st December until 3.30pm and on Saturday morning to Main Reception, clearly marked for PTA Fayre.
Above all, we need you and your family, friends and neighbours to turn up on the day.
Here’s a preview of what’s on:
- Christmas market: jewellery, handbags, handmade crafts, Scottish paintings, winter woollies, gift sets, healing salts, cards and wrapping paper, decorations etc.
- Santa’s grotto: A time slot will be allocated on the day for your child to see Santa – places limited.
- For Children: face-painting, henna hand art, lucky dip, tuck shop.
- Refreshments: teas, coffees and cold drinks, hot rolls, home baking
Donations for the Raffle are very welcome, if possible, by 30 November so we can arrange to acknowledge your donation, if you wish. Please get in touch with questions, suggestions or offers of help to: email@example.com
Link to poster: Xmas Fayre Poster 2017