The partnership between home and school is widely recognised as being a key strengths of the School. These pages provide parents with wide ranging information on how the school works and how we engage with you and your child.
Please click on the links to find out more about
- Attendance and Absence
- Clubs and Activities
- Food Service
- Leadership and Pupil Support Teams
- Medical Accident Policy and Procedures
Pay for trips and events and add money to your child’s lunch card.
- Parent Teachers Association
- Primary Equipment
- Prizes Colours and Honours
- Pupils of Excellence Awards
- School Aims and Values
- School app
- School Holidays
- STEM at Jordanhill
If you cannot find something using these links, then please look in FAQ or use the search engine (top right).