This is a generic consent covering the participation and movement of pupils in routine curricular and co-curricular activities such as sports, music making and movement around the community including events in school held outwith the normal school day.
Departments carry out risk assessments for all activities in accordance with the School’s policies.
Sports activities may include training out of school hours and participation in away matches/games at different venues during the course of this session. Details of specific sporting activities can be found on the Sport blog.
Please note that
- The School does not accept responsibility/liability for the loss of personal property. This should be covered under your own household insurance policy.
- Travel insurance is provided by the School for pupils using transport provided by the school.
- Parents who make arrangements to transport their own or other children in private cars do so at their own risk and must be appropriately insured.
- Parents must make their own arrangements for getting their children to and from the school.
- Parents are responsible for the provision of gum shields, shin guards and other individual protective equipment and for ensuring that their child uses these.
- Your child will not be allowed to participate until the consents are given.
- Continuing participation in the sports activities listed below is dependent upon the necessary payment being made via ParentPay.
Please contact the school if you have any questions.