At Jordanhill we have lots of different sports clubs running throughout the year. Please check here or the PE notice boards to see what is on when.
Here are some of the things happening this session;
- Running Club runs daily from 8 a.m.
- P6/7 Rugby on Wednesday from 3.30 – 5.00 p.m.
- Primary football every Saturday from 9.30 – 11.00 a.m.
- Muay Thai will be starting soon with Mrs Fischer
P4-7 Football Training Saturdays 9.30 – 11.00am
During sessions pupils participate in physical training, playing matches and are coached in ball skills.
Pupils are required to bring their own football boots and shin-guards to sessions as it is played on grass pitches.
We are always in need of more parent helpers so if you are available on Saturday mornings please get in touch.
P6/7 Rugby: Wednesdays 3.45 – 5.00pm
Rugby training is offered to Primary 6 and 7 pupils at Jordanhill to develop the skills of individuals at an early age. It is run by our full-time coach.
There is no limit to the number of pupils in attendance at each session, the more players the stronger the team! During each session the pupils will participate in passing drills, tackling, rucking, touch rugby, fun games and full contact games. In addition, they will be introduced to and helped learn the rules of rugby.
The equipment required is:
- Gold/green reversible training jersey (for training only)
- Four colour quarter, long sleeved rugby top (for matches only)
- Black or green rugby shorts
- Red school sports socks
- Rubgy or football boots
- Mouthguard (can be purchased from most sports shops)
- Waterproofs if weather is poor