Jordanhill school will be hosting a sustainable fashion event in the school on Thursday 23rd March from 4-7pm in the school Assembly hall.
This event is for selling and buying pre-loved prom-wear.
Do you have an item to sell?
- We are appealing to the community for any suitable clothing which they would like to sell. Dresses/Suits/Shoes/Accessories all welcome (the items should be suitable for a party/dinner/prom/special occasion)
- Items for sale should be delivered to the school in a suit carrier with a hanger and labelled with contact details of the seller and what price you would accept for your item (names and details will be held confidentially by the organisers).
- We are accepting items now!
- Please bring your items to Jordanhill School reception for the attention of Re-dress!
- If possible, please email any photos of your dress/suit (remove faces if possible) to email@example.com We will upload photos and prices to share with buyers on the school twitter feed @JordanhillSch
- Any items not sold will be returned to the seller
Would you like to buy an item?
- The event is free to attend
- It will be held on Thursday 23rd March 4-7pm
- 4.00pm – 5.30pm Exclusive access to S5 and S6 Jordanhill School pupils.
- 5.30pm – 7.00pm Event welcomes the wider Jordanhill community.
- Purchases can be in cash or bank transfer.
- This is a non-profit event. The sellers will receive the full price of their item.
- Please follow the link to register your interest: Re-dress attendance
Contact details and other helpful information
- Please email or phone Morag Munro firstname.lastname@example.org 0141 576 2500 with any questions you might have.
- Any “donated” items (where the seller does not want payment for their item) will be sold and the amount received will go to the S6 charity committee.
- Our Health, Food and Textile team will be on-hand to advise on alterations.
- Mirrors and changing facilities will be provided on the night.