The S2 examinations will run from Monday 10th January through to Thursday 13th January. You will not sit a formal exam in all of your S2 subjects. Alternative arrangements have been made by other departments to allow them to assess and monitor your progress throughout S2.
Your exams will be in the following subjects:
- Business & Computing
Please note the following details for the S2 exams:
- There is no study leave during the exam week – when not in exams, you will be in normal classes.
- You must ensure that you have all the equipment necessary for each examination. You must bring a calculator for maths and science.
- Seating plans will be posted on Teams and you must sit in your allocated seat.
- You are expected to arrive at least 5 minutes before each paper and the rooms will be open 15 minutes before your examination begins to avoid crowding outside.
- It is expected that your conduct will be exemplary.
- Mobile phones and smart watches are not permitted in the examination hall or room and should be left at home or in a locker.
Pupil Checklist for the Exams:
- Pencils, pens, rubber, ruler, calculator and sharpener.
- Mobile phone/smart watch left at home or in a locker.
This is an important time for you. Following the exams and reports, the course choice process for S3-S4 courses begins.