The S3 examinations will run from Monday 17th through to Friday 21st April 2023. Please note that there will not be an examination for music or physical education during this diet.
S3 pupil will sit exams will be in the following subjects:
- Business Management
- Health and Food Technology
- Art and Design
- Graphic Communication
- Design and Manufacture
Please note the following details for the S3 exams:
- During the assessment diet, pupils are excused from normal classes and tutor time so should only attend school when sitting assessments. Pupils can use the Refectory for rest periods between examinations.
- You should wear full school uniform, not sports uniform.
- You are expected to arrive at least 5 minutes before each paper and the rooms will be open 10 minutes before your assessment begins to avoid crowding outside.
- Seating plans will be published on Teams and it is important that all pupils proceed to their seat in a calm and orderly manner.
- Pupils should bring appropriate resources to each assessment (pens, pencils, ruler, calculator etc.)
- It is expected that pupil conduct will be exemplary.
- Mobile phones, Apple watches and Garmins etc. are not permitted in the assessment hall or room (leave them at home or in lockers).
- If a pupil is going to be absent, please inform the Reception by 8.45 a.m. on the day of the absence. Arrangements may then be made for the missed assessments to be taken at a later date.
Please note that the S3 virtual parents’ evening will be on Wednesday 17th May where you will have the opportunity to discuss progress with class teachers. S3 reports will be issued prior to the virtual parents’ evening.