We are delighted to announce that spectators are now permitted at school matches from this Saturday, 2nd October.
Schools have been asked to put in place mitigations for safe spectating. In line with neighbouring schools, the following guidelines will apply to spectators at both Jordanhill School and at away-match grounds:
- Spectators will remain in outside venues and physical distancing should be maintained. (Spectators cannot enter inside the Astro fenced area).
- Spectators are advised to wear face coverings, at least on entry to and exit from grounds.
- Catering and indoor facilities (including toilets) are not yet available for spectators.
- Spectators are advised to take a Lateral Flow test before attending and should not attend if they have a positive result.
- Spectators who have COVID symptoms or are awaiting the results of a PCR test should not attend.
We very much appreciate that restrictions have been frustrating and are grateful for your on-going support.
School staff are not in a position to challenge spectators; their focus is on ensuring the children have an enjoyable morning at Saturday sports. We ask that you continue to work with us by respecting these guidelines both at home and away matches.